In many parts of the U.S. the weather has already started turning colder, and the switch from cool to heat on thermostats has begun. How would you like to see lower energy costs this fall and winter than you did in past years?
Many Syneffex customers have enjoyed reducing their energy costs a reported 20% to 40% during the winter months, especially those that bought the product primarily to keep their homes cooler in the summer.
Thats one of the superpowers of our patented thermal insulation coatings. They insulate just as well in cold temperatures as in hot temperatures. One of our Crystal roof coating customers from El Paso, TX said it best
Im thrilled with how much warmer my house is this winter. I live in El Paso, Texas where the summers are brutal, and coated the roof in May with Crystal to cut down the heat. But, I never thought about the difference it would make in the winter. Wow and Wow!!!! I am now truly a believer and will be coating the rest of the house (walls, etc) in the coming months.
How to Easily Lower Energy Bills
Many power companies encourage saving electricity by sending a periodic scorecard of how youre doing as compared to average homes and energy efficient homes. This one below is a real assessment from a home that had Energy Protect painted on the interior walls in preparation for winter.
How would you like to see one like that for your home after youve insulated with Syneffex?
You can do it in just a few easy steps:
1. Measure the area youd like to insulate (ceiling, roof and/or walls)
2. Divide that area by 150 to get the gallons needed for a 3-coat application (or send us the dimensions and well do it for you!)
3. Order product by phone at 800-858-3176 or online at synavax.com
4. Clean surface and allow to dry
5. Apply 3-coats with a sprayer, brush, or roller (1-2 hours dry-to-touch between them)
6. Save energy and smile!
A Few Real World Winter Energy Savings Examples
– 22% savings from heating costs – commercial metal building in Fairbanks, Alaska
– 41% savings on heating costs – residential home in Connecticut
Find these examples and more, for both winter and summer energy savings here: www.synavax.com/residential-homes-green-sustainable-case-studies
Wondering just how easy application is? When we say our high tech thermal insulation coating is applied just like a paint, we mean it.
Heres a short video of an attic application with our Healthy House Paint: